Document Control Specialist
Purpose of position
Provide specialized assignments to support Nanomix Quality Department. Position may be performed remotely; however, candidate will be required to work during company’s regular business hours (PDT/PST).
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Accurately prepares, reviews, and processes Change Orders (COs) for approval signatures prior to making them effective in Nanomix Document Control System.
- Reviews completeness of documentation for all Quality Records, including proper approvals, implementation of corrections and redlines, and overall content.
- Responsible for managing Nanomix Training Program and ensuring employees are trained to current revisions of their assigned procedures. Conducts assigned training as needed.
- Assists with product release activities, including review of completed lot history records in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs a wide range of department duties as required, including but not limited to maintaining logs, trackers, filing Quality Records, creating and organizing indexes and master lists of documents, and providing a wide range of administrative support to the Quality Department.
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Minimum Required Experience
2+ years of equivalent experience, preferably in a medical device, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology-related industry.
Minimum Required Education
4-year college degree. Life science or technical field preferred but not required.
Minimum Required Skills
- Computer literacy: proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, etc.
- Ability to follow directions and high attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and be comfortable with changes in priorities.
- Self-starter, collaborative, and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
For other inquiries about employment opportunities at Nanōmix, please send your resume or CV to:
Nanōmix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.